Black Moustache

190#

Hello girls *-*
First, I thank you because the visits increase  from day to day and are very happy. . mostly because I hope my posts will be of help to create your own outfits.
In this post I wanted to do a sports outfit without sacrificing the details that make it unico.In this post you will find the new Top * Tentacio * (in the store you will find many other types of colors and images).
The inevitable the Jewels of the MG and Le*Se .. and I wanted to use the Gift of some shops that I think are really beautiful.
Hope you like it ^ - ^
Hug and kisses



Skin: [HUSH] Lily - Captivate - Cream (mb nc)
Shape: Panda Punx: Candi Free Shape Gift Group
Hair: *booN LUV205 hair black/chocolate/purple
Top : *Tentacio* Julia top 3 pink New
Pants: [ JP ]:dsg. Sweat Pants / dark Violet / FEMALE
Shoes: :..SANTO..: Warthogs_9_Sneakers  BOXED Gift Group
Bracelet: Le*Se - Mesh Bangles
Nails: .::LE FORME::. French Nails Group Gift
Ring:MG - Rings - Gigi Shimmer Bows New
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Pearls - Combo Sets and Singles - BLACK (N)
Scarf: Maitreya Long Scarf * Violet
Tattoo: [JEM] gift_3_sleeve tattoo -puzzle-



Nessun commento: