Black Moustache

195#

hello everyone
pics that I wanted to create a moment of relaxation ..
For the outfit I used the new pants * Le* Se*, a top of *Tentacio* and really cute shoes that I found by turning on the market.
Regarding the body I used the new skin by Yoon Skin and hair of "lamb." really beautiful you will find them gift in the  shop
And I used as accessories to gift some "Peper" , ::LEO-NT:: and New glasses by  [ JP ]:dsg.
^ - ^ Hug and kisses



Skin: [YOON SKIN] :: Selen :: Tan   NEW
Hair:  lamb. Group Gift (subscribe)
Top: *Tentacio* Fluor tops
Pants: Le*Se - Sporty Pink NEW
Shoes: Pyton - Boxset_PY_MetroFlying_Pink 29L (marketplace)
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Microphone Necklace Gift group
Glasses: [ JP ]:dsg. . Shades-Flyboy *MESH* NEW
Rosary: ::LEO-NT:: WOODEN ROSARY [mouthchain] Gift group
Drink: ::LEO-NT:: SLUSH SLURPY ~berry~ <3  Gift group



Nessun commento: