Black Moustache

201#

hello ^-^
Today I show in this pics one of a new skin of Chandelle. . . in the next pics will insert the other skins. . . all beautiful and with a wide choice of make up. you will find them either individually or present in skin. .
In addition I used the new jeans of  *Le*se* e il nuovo top di Apple May. . .
I just bought  I could not resist :P
I hope this pics you like and how I have combined the various clothing and accessories


Skin: -CHANDELLE - Skin Alice (Body-MakeUp) ( Make Up photo: coral) NEW 
Make Up eyes: - CHANDELLE - Eyeshadows Elie [7colors] ( Make Up photo: Red)  NEW
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Kaelyn -  browns - mahogany
Top: Apple May Designs  - Hazel Mesh Top - Coal NEW
Pants:  Le*Se - Skinny Jeans Mesh - Ripped Black NEW
Shoes: Mstyle RIVEA Pumps - Black
Belt: *Tentacio* Feel the elements air
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Inlaid Seahorse - SILVER
Bracelet: Le*Se - Sand Mesh Bangle
Glasses: - CHANDELLE* Glasses Liv. nude


Nessun commento: