Black Moustache

207#

Hello beautiful
Here I am again ^-^. . . I try every day to improve my photos to show well the beautiful creations :P
In this pics I created a casual outfit. . . with the new mesh Le*se , which I find really wonderful and beautiful,  available in other  colors
In addition I used the new hair Elikatira *-*  and then other garments already present in my inventory
I hope you enjoy
kisses



Skin: [YOON SKIN] :: Selen :: Tan
Hair:[e] Return - Essentials Collection - Brown 08 NEW
Shirt: Le*Se - Blousie - Black NEW
Skirt: *Tentacio* Feel the elements air
Shoes: BIJOU HEELS Multicolor**Angelic Lefevre Couture**Box-no transf
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Cross of Assisi - SILVER + BLACK OBSIDIAN
Earring: MG - Earrings - Kizzy Gypsy Hoops - GOLD
Bracelet:  MG - Bangles - Kos - SILVER



Nessun commento: